● Pre-Concentrate Evaporators
● MVR – Mechanical Vapor Recompression
● TVR – Thermal Vapor Recompression
● High Concentrator
● Shell and Tube Product Heaters
● Shell and Tube Condensers
- System Integrated
- Skid Mounted
● Pasteurizer Heater
- Shell & Tube
- Shell & Coil Tube
● Hot Wells
● Flash Coolers
Evaporating process wastewater can significantly
reduce waste volume for disposal.
EDT Wastewater Evaporators efficiently evaporate the
water component of wastewater to minimize the volume
of discharge to drain or increase the concentration
of sludge that needs to be disposed.
Clean vapor or steam from evaporation can be cycled
in other closed loop processes for thermal heat
recovery to maximize energy efficiency.
- Reduced disposal costs
- Reduced storage requirement
- Reduced hauling costs
- Reduced discharge to sewer
Typical applications for wastewater evaporation
include disposal of brine concentrate, cleaning
solutions, rinse water, floor scrubbing water.
©2013 Evaporator Dryer Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved